Empowering Professional Excellence
Strategys offers a completely redesigned professional approach founded on transparency and multidisciplinary integration in order to provide value-added and harmonized services to organizations. Strategys is the past master of a qualitative and organizational transformation for employee benefits professionals, ensuring an entirely innovative experience for both plan administrators and employees.
The current reality within the group insurance industry is based on the “back-office” type of practice that currently provides little value for their clientele. This model of intermediary gives rise to notable risks principally due to the following factors: divulging commissions, hidden expenses, innovative technology, the lack of customer service for employees, limited actuarial consulting and a lack of a cohesive strategy with the advisors. In this context, the traditional brokerage of insurance rates, with group plans in which inflation forces endless impoverishment every year, is well and truly over.
For its part, the contemporary practice becomes the provider of new value for every client, employees and the employer, thanks to an infrastructure of service and expertise facilitated by Strategys every hour of every day. This infrastructure allows the professionals to transition toward a fundamental redefinition of their contribution to the enhancement of employee benefits for their clientele through a superior offer of services resulting in a durable and continuous value.
The professional employee benefits practice is more stimulating and empowering than ever.
Services provided to practices and advisors
- Strategys evaluation workshops for management;
- Analysis of the strategic and tactical positioning of the practice;
- Establishing objectives and strategies;
- Preparation of a realistic strategic plan;
- Strategic alignment with the advisors;
- Changing the fiscal status of the practice to become a provider of enhanced services;
- Operational development plan;
- Definition of services;
Awakening the vital forces:
- Mobilising advisors based on a joint business development vision;
- Developing best business practices;
- Professional education of advisors by the Strategys Continuing Education Center;
- Professional designation according to the Strategys “Chartered Health Advisor” standards;
- Personalized support and accompaniment (Coaching) for advisors;
- Organizing client campaigns and managing synchronized activities;
Outsourcing actuarial services
- Actuarial analysis of the cabinet’s group portfolio;
- Evaluation of the rating performance of the practice;
- Architecture and design of the plans based on market objectives and targeted segments;
- Plan to rectify the rating and quality of the offer of services by market segment;
- Rating of proposals and renewals;
Operational support for practices:
- Optimizing and reengineering business practices;
- Developing a technological implementation plan;
- Analysis of organizational competency;
- Training and professional development of operational resources based on the processes and the technological tools selected;
- Harmonizing mutualized operational procedures; comparative analyses, plan design, rating, proposals, contracts, renewals;
- Outsourcing client services;
- Managing billing and conformity;
- Claims management;
- Production of quarterly and bi-annual reports for clients, according to the specific preferences of the practice and the advisor.