Strategys provides a spectrum of services that transforms your employee benefits program.
Generating a commitment to health
The implementation of a new group plan requires painstaking rigorous planning and thoroughly managed communication.
The implementation of a Strategys plan becomes a rewarding occasion and a positive catalyst for the enterprise. Each employee profits from individual meetings with the Strategys specialised implementation team.
Our specialised team coordinates the implementation and the individual meetings using a proven rallying strategy.
Employee health mobilisation during the Strategys group implementation
- Developing the communication strategy within the company context;
- Harmonising and integrating the communication of the new Strategys employee benefits plan with the overall Human Resources management plan;
- Helping to compose the president’s letter;
- Creating the corporate communication campaign;
- Producing thematic posters and signs for the mobilisation day;
- Organising presentations for the executives and union representatives concerning the design and implementation of the new employee benefits, including managing communal health.
Joint plan to manage psychological distress
- Establishing a framework for the health management and wellness committee.
- Evaluating individual cardiometabolic risks, life habits and kinesiologic status.
- Informing each employee of the detailed description of his group coverage, of available services and of his firm’s employee benefits vision.
- Raising employee awareness of pharmaco-economics.
- Sensitising employees to psychological distress.
Report on the group’s health status / integrated health management programme
- Evaluating cardiometabolic risks;
- Identifying and evaluating risk factors related to life habits;
- Determining the impact of chronic illnesses on the workplace ;
- Establishing the firm’s Health and Wellness committee;
- Implementing the Workplace Health Consciousness programme;
- Support provided by the kinesiologist for employees whose visceral fat index measured by the “Tanita” method is in excess of V12;
- Personal support provided by the kinesiologist for preventive measures and coaching of employees with a visceral fat index in excess of twelve (measured by up-to-date technology);
- Management and control of pharmaco-efficiency by an advisory committee composed of health professionals;
- Event-planning and organisation of social health activities to mobilise employees through the development of an “esprit de corps” planned in the context of physical activities and Team-Building games;
- Personal and ongoing coaching for executives:
- 3600 evaluation
- Personalised plan for getting into shape;
- Sport Performance Leadership program (SLP) using an active simulator “Tennis” scenario;
- Ongoing coaching by a Kinesiologist.